Agnostic.com

54 7

If you could bring a fictional character to life, who would it be and why?

I'd definitely pick a cute one!

silvereyes 8 Dec 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

54 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

hulk because he smashes lol

whatever makes you say that lol?

Dave from the movie "Dave" starring Kevin Kline. Because the world need more genuinely nice people in it.

Superman....because he can get things done.

@silvereyes Not revealing enough for ya? 😛

Hmmmm, who would give me immortality? Wait... no... Willow from Buffy the vampire slayer, she could teach me badass magic stuffs.

Harry Potter, so I could steal his magical wand.

Hey!!! Thats my choice...lol!

Uhhh... god. "Dude, everyone thought you were real before, but now you're really real. Go get shit done." As he walks out the door I would slap-ass him and say, "Go out there and be somebody!"

Robin Hood for obvious reasons. 🙂

Betty Level 8 Dec 12, 2017

I'm afraid I would take advantage of this opportunity by writing my own fictional charater, and then bringing HER to life.

Wicked, aren't I?

Y’know, I was thinking of naming the female character in the novel I just wrote. She’s awesome.

There was a "Twilight Zone" episode about that. Didn't turn out well!

I'd pick Jesus so he could set Christians straight about the actual truth of his life which is far from the mythologies created about him...but it would be a waste of time since the mythologies are what define their beliefs and reason for being.

LOL^

They would just deny that it was him and keep on truckin.

I'd bring my future husband, so I could prove myself wrong.

Does it count if I created that character? I created a series called The Eye of the Morning, and the main character, Timothy, has always fascinated me. I would love to meet him... though I'm not sure how that meeting would go...

My Second Life female avatar because she's the cutest arse in cyber space. And before you say anything , I also have several male avatars but they're kinda boring like me 🙂

I like to go to mormon's heaven.
Where you get an entire planet to run and control. Where earth is getting too screwed over.

Then you get 33 babes. The downside maybe is my lifespan would be too short from screwing all those beautiful women. I can't even handle one at a time here on earth.

One of the princes of Amber from the Amber novels. I would love to be able to travel through multi-universes/realities.

I like to go to mormon's heaven.
Where you get an entire planet to run and control. Because earth is getting too screwed over right now.

Then you get 33 babes. The downside maybe is my lifespan would be too short from screwing all those beautiful women. I can't even handle one at a time here on earth.

Lieutenant Commander Data, complete with all knowledges, he could give us transporter tech, replicators, phasers, force fields, holodecks, warp drive, universal translators, all the fun stuff.

I'd bring Thor to kick Trump's ass

Randy Marsh from South Park

Well heck... Harry Potter was taken. Hmmm... Mickey Mouse... I think we could talk to a lawyer about some copyrights... cha ching!

Yes... That will work @silvereyes.

Alfred E. Numan, The "What Me Worry" kid from Mad Magazine, because I just love me a guy with a concise philosophy.

Or maybe, my favorite philosopher, -- Bugs Bunny

George Hayduke. I don't know why but if there are any Abbey fans out there they know.

gearl Level 8 Dec 12, 2017

Don Quijote de La Mancha; he "fixed" everything.

Eowyn, LOTR; why, I like pretty blonde women with blue eyes that can use a sword; no pun intended.

Eowyn and Merry were my two favorite characters in LOTR, so the chapter "The Battle of the Pelennor Fields" on the fall of Theoden and the slaying of the Lord of the Nazgul was more the emotional climax of the trilogy for me than, say, the struggle at Mount Doom.

"But no living man am I!" and the rest of her defiant speech against the Lord of the Nazgul is such a bad-ass reveal on the battlefield that I can't read it without getting emotional.

I was somewhat disappointed with the way her character was portrayed in the movies because (1) her feelings for Aragorn were overplayed I felt - she seemed too lovelorn, (2) during the film version of the Ride of the Rohirrim she wasn't disguised as Dernhelm, which undercut the dramatic reveal on the battlefield, and (3) my imagination of that particular scene on the battlefield was just better.

That said, I still loved Jackson's LOTR very much overall and absolutely loathed his Hobbit. How one and the same man could do such justice to Tolkien in one set of movies and foul up the same author's vision in another set is beyond me.

I found both of Jackson’s works very wanting. Entertaining, but not very inaccurate. Mittrander was far more irascible than Ian McKellum could portray. But I’m rather fond of strong women. I find intelligence and strength of character very attractive. Eowyn was very respectable.

Aliens (from the movie "Alien" ) - and a whole field of eggs. Let loose in DC - the White House specifically.

Need I even say why ?

humans are about due anyway ...

Karana, from The Island of Blue Dolphins...for her serenity

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7922
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.