Agnostic.com

5 1

Dear @Admin.

Messenger is REALLY clunky!

Some messages are going to people other than the intended recipient. Makes for confusing conversations.

And some messages aren't going through at all.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Kreig 7 Dec 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was last week, but it seems ok now. @Admin just posted a reply from a request I made last week and I guess part of the problem was when we are logged in on more than one device.

I find it takes long for a 'like' to register. Now I know to wait, and not click it again, as the second of course un-does my 'like'. And I've had a comment under the wrong post, too. Comments I can't edit, which is a bit of a bummer, as my writing always needs edit. Dyslexics have more fnu!

3 hours ago I couldn't get in. Finally...ya!

I can't find anyone to message....area search is broken, gets 0 results regardless of radius.

Sorry for the delayed response. We made several changes on the messenger that should resolve the issue of messages not going through (it was due to log in from more than 1 device). Please let me know if you see other issues.

Admin Level 8 Dec 20, 2017
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7924
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.