Agnostic.com

12 5

Would like to hear from anyone who's had a successful dating experience on this site. I see it advertised as similar to a dating site for "singles".

SkeptikSeeker 5 Dec 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't view this site as being a dating site although it does have an alluring way of getting like-minded people to start a conversation.
Here in Az, there is the Phoenix Atheist site. I tried to go to a couple of meetups but to no avail. Here in El Mirage, they roll up the streets at 6. I'm on YouTube @ proslice56 channel
Twitter Ray Willis @proslice56
Facebook Ray Willis
Come say HI!

I found agnosticism.com on an ad in my Facebook newsfeed. It was advertized ss a dating site, which upon visiting, I felt it was not. I do like agnosticism.com though. I will check out your youtube. Thx!

I ran into somebody on the site that I have known for years. I didn't know she was agnostic / atheist. We plan to get together after the Holidays.

Thats awesome!

I'm working on it. Will consider all inquiries. As long as you frequently wear a smile.

Because it's relatively a new site, it may take time to build up a volume of people on here that is within a reasonable driving distance to actually meet. I think it would be cool if the Admin tried to plan some sort of meet and greet convention/get together a couple times a year. Sounds a bit unrealistic but who knows, it could happen in time.

hart rating system on this website said we are a good match.
Seeing that I would like to chat with you more personally and
see where iit goes.

heart matching doens't mean a lot. If you are too far away or not within the age range someone prefers and if there isn't chemistry, its not going to work.

@mistymoon77 yes i agree with you

I don't think distance should be an obstacle. The internet has allowed us to search for a compatible match without limits on distance. Dosen't having a multitude of possible partners drastically increase the odds of finding that right person? Putting a limit on distance only limits the possibilities. If it's right the distance will work itself out.

i have been wondering the same thing, is this a sort of dating site?

turf Level 5 Dec 13, 2017

Thanks all!

If you want a strictly dating site where you'll have a chance of finding an atheist partner head over to one of those sites, put yourself down as "atheist" (or whatever), and only search for others.

That being said, those sites are each at least 5 years old (OkCupid's 13) and have some aspect of pay tiers so not only do they have more experience with technical hang-ups but they might also have a little more revenue.

Meanwhile this site's barely a year old (have we hit 6 months yet?) with no visible revenue stream (I've not seen any advertisements) but I'm confident that it'll get better. Dating aspects? Probably not for me but we can all help the user base grow but spreading word of its existence.

There simply are not enough people on this site.

so how many people are on this site?

@JohnGlass Are you into polygamy? πŸ™‚

@turf how many do you want? πŸ™‚

Agree with @resserts There's not enough people yet. Seen some interesting women but almost all are just here for community or way too far away. And sometimes the age difference is just tooooo great.

@kmdskit3 Did you tell that to Hugh Heffner?

Well, no. But maybe we could change that?

@Gatovicolo Exactly

I think we'll see more romantic connections as the site grows.

Remember, this site has multiple purposes. We combine dating and a forum as a different way to meet people. Good luck! We're working hard for you (for free!).

Admin Level 8 Dec 12, 2017

...and doin’ a great job! Thanks!

Yes, this community is becoming more important to me even without any dating. πŸ™‚

Thank you for the site. I enjoy the thoughts of like minded non believers.

Yes, it's real nice to have a site to meet interesting A's .

From All of Us... All You Do is Appreciated!!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7995
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.