Agnostic.com

6 2

Profile pics

Why has it taken over four hrs for pics to be loaded? The process doesn't even tell you they've be loaded and have to be inspected for content? So far not impressed. I have high hopes for this site.

RavenWolf425 5 Dec 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Finally got 4 pics on but won't let me place more. Instructions should give hints to possible issues in loading pics and give possible suggestions to adjust picture sizes to fit page profile.

I'm on an Android galaxy 5

Mine went up immediately. I have no idea what your talking about. Sorry

Finally got 4 pics up but wouldn't let me load more

You may have to lower the pixels. Pull your picture up. Screen shot it. Send the screen shot. Then crop it.

Thanks I'll try that

I found that out too. They're too big of a picture. Some I can't upload. My phone takes big pictures. But some will work. It could be your Wi-Fi as well.

Hmmm... this is odd. I don't see any photos uploaded. Are you on a phone or computer? Browser? They should show up immediately after posting.... and we have lots of others with new photos so it might be something unique about your system. Happy to figure it out with you.

Admin Level 8 Dec 13, 2017

mine was immediate

I've attempted to load 9 different pics and they are casual pics and me weightlifting,nothing tack or tasteless,

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8046
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.