Agnostic.com

9 4

Riddle me this, Riddle me that! Does God exist, then where's God at? Is the bible the word of God with all the begats? Is Jesus the Son of God at God's right hand he sat? Logic & reason will tell you so, the answer is a resounding.....!

Hmmm? ?

atheist 8 May 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sorry, love. I answered all those questions when I was eleven. You missed it, so please come to the answers yourself. These days, my brain takes me to the grey wall where everything and nothing co-exists.

Still don't care

@atheist finally someone get it !!!!! ?

Hello again Plum Coulee guy. As a kid I went to Sunday school and later to church, sang in choirs etc. and in my 40's went to bible study. There I questioned the validity of God. No real answers from the minister etc. I studied world religions and philosophy at uni and when I read Moses Maimonides (13th century) stuff...wow! " God has no form nor gender ." This made a whole lot more sense than the old guy in the sky. Later I embraced a Buddhist philosophy so no personal God. Another quote I use is " Had a deep sleep last night; like God during the holocaust "so I guess it's an individual thing. You sound like a seeker. I joined a group for 4 years. Questers...they are really good and their mantra is...keep questing and questioning. That's what you are doing so good on ya! Cheers. Tom

Its ok brother. Breath slowly.... in... out... thats better. Now say this. Man made the bible. Its all made up.

Perfect answer ?

@atheist you are correct...

@atheist lol...love you man... keep them coming.

You are right Bob. God didn't create man ; man created God. Creation myths abound...in Genesis there are two. My favorites are the Lakota and Cree ones. Cheers.

I wish I was creative...

"fart in the po"?
"Whoa"?

Know, know, know that it isn't quite true.
Cause if you loved god, then it would be true.....
To be continued........

Hahaaaa

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:80652
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.