Agnostic.com

13 3

LINK Fox News Op-Ed: Atheists Are ‘Bullies’ Who Try To Force Their Beliefs On Others - The Intellectualist

The propaganda machine is now starting to target Atheists, I guess they can't find enough Muslim to bash so it's our turn. Make sure to read the comments section as well.

Surfpirate 9 May 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If only they understood what the word 'belief' means.

Megyn Kelly always comes to mind. More like rabid Fox news.

I like the Atheist bus posters about religion: "it's all fake news". That's brilliant. Religion is the number one fake news source.

Faux has always conflated "stopping Christians from imposing their will on others" with "oppression". It's a feature, not a bug.

It's been our turn for a long time.There are zealots of all kinds and in their defense some non-believers can be so nasty. To back up religious beliefs many use intimidation, semantics, spin etc. Atheism can easily have the moral high ground with strong beliefs that can stand on their own without resorting to such tactics. Muddying the water is a favorite tactic of the religious because it cannot stand on it's own merits.

There is a meme that I have viewed on facebook that is just right for this fox news bs. They used to burn us at the stake, now try to keep us quiet.

The religous right and churches are not under panic mode. They seem empty pews and rejection of their long held antiquated beliefs. They need to blame a group for this action and they have picked us.

I noticed there was a group here that is called republican atheists. Considering that so much of the GOP platform is now loaded full of christian doctrine, how can one be a repulbican and an atheist?

It's a mystery to me, maybe something to do with fiscal responsibility and the lack of choices that goes with a two party system.

fiscal responsibility? are you joking? that party just created one of the biggest additions to the national debt!

@DavidEwers60 oh I agree with you but there is a public perception that the GOP is more fiscally responsible in spite of all the evidence to the contrary.

LOL. Fox "News".

The truth Fox news are bullies and racist that try their beliefs and agenda on others fuck fox and friends or trump and friends

Just leave this here ...

@Stacey48 probably a dark beer ... local and on tap LOL

What a bunch of assholes. Those religious people go as far as burning you .

All this says is were gaining numbers and they're scared.

The bloody well should be.

Even if christianity is under attack (which it is not). Why cannot they just turn the other cheek and forgive us like they`re supposed to? Or do they not really believe that crap?

Given the Xstian history involving the torture and burning of heretics, I'd have to say that not everything in the promotional material is representative of the day to day operations. 😉

I don't really care about any beliefs at all... Why would I care about this claim? So no I don't....

Hahaaa we're FOX news famous

My thoughts exactly. It's time to party.

It's Been Doing It For Years!

Coldo Level 8 May 14, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:81008
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.