Agnostic.com

4 0

Unitarianism - pros or cons?

I'm thinking about joining a Unitarian Universalist church for the fellowship. Have any experience with them? Looking for feedback. Thanks!

megerie 2 Oct 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Would think it would be worth your time to visit. UU churches come in a lot of flavors. My local church has an active Humanist group. And a good part of the congregation is atheist, agnostic, and humanist. I find it very friendly, and can talk about lots of different topics. I don't have to censure what I say.

None, I’ve thought of that, myself.

I wholeheartedly recommend checking out a UU church. Every one is a bit different, so I can’t promise your local one will be a good fit, but it’s worth a shot. My church essentially IS an atheist group, and far more welcoming that my local Freethinkers group.

Any comments?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:817
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.