Agnostic.com

21 5

Looks or money?

Which one would you pick? Be honest...

1. Good looking guy at krogers.

2. Short chubby guy all set up... has money.

3. Hot looking girl at sonic

4. Chubby girl owner of sonic.

BucketlistBob 8 May 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't care what they look like, I'm more interested in who they are. With my luck that chubby guy is a rabid republifuck and the good looking guy hasn't cracked a book since it fell on his foot when he moved to his mom's basement.

Why don’t those 4 just pair up?

That's the next question... should they pair up?

gonna upsize the combo.

@hankster ?

Well I'm already chubby so give me the money!

You're funny !!! ??

Personality?
Intelligence?
Sense of humor?

Your choice...

If that is all they have going for them none of the above.

Kimba Level 7 May 16, 2018

Well alrighty...

Which one can hold up his end of the conversation?

vita Level 7 May 16, 2018

I didnt put that much more thought into it. Maybe all of them.

Then, for a fling, the good-looking guy. For long-term, whichever one I could make a real connection with.

are you talking about just a burger or is it going to include the tots?

Those little ones? Hmmm?

If this is all I know, probably #3. No one owns a franchise location out of passion and if you meant she owned the chain, I don't think that's a matter of passion either as the company is 65 years old, so it's likely inherited. Choosing her would be choosing someone who chose money over passion. The other girl may have passion and ambition and a story to her life. If it was a small local store or something creative, that'd change my decision. Looks help, for sure, but money often facilitates more negative aspects than positive ones.

She would be lucky to get you...

In all honesty, I would have to say number 3

are you talking about just a burger or is it going to include the tots?

@hankster I want the whole, happy, meal.

@hankster you mean the twats?

@SeeCanU no I was referring to children. I avoid using language like that.

@SeeCanU mmmmmmmmm, twats. lmao

I'd rather not limit myself so I'd go for the brainy, super hot woman with her own career and great sense of humour. Life is short, why settle?

Physical attraction has to be there for me.

Well ok...

you should have added that all 4 are virgins and the two guys are average 'size'.... i'm sure that would make it easier for some

Naw... I just wanted to see how many dudes would drop by and not answer the question...

Guess you are #2 and hoping ??

Are you sure you know how to ride that bike...lol? All you got is 1 picture? Hmmm? Normally I check out a person before I say something.

@BucketlistBob
Got the bike on 28th Feb. Alreadylost 20 kgs. Took the training wheels off last week. Lol

@BucketlistBob
Check out my new pics. The female is my g/f !

@VAL3941. Damn brother.... your looking good...way to go... pretty girl friend too.

@BucketlistBob
Thank you and I doh't share my g/fs. Lol

@VAL3941 well your welcome. Its ok... i don't share my wife...lol.

Probably number 1.

However "good looking" varies a great deal from one person to another.

All I have always wanted is to be healthy !!!!.... Anything else is just superficial

good looking guy at Market Basket-no Krogers here

Lol...ok

I'll take the money dude, I guess.

Is the sonic owner cute? Is she sexy? Any kinks?

Oh... it's not that easy..lol.

I’ve learned my lesson. I’m attracted to powerful women but I am not good enough for them. Door #3

TonyW Level 4 May 18, 2018

Can't decide without getting to know them.

None of the above, but hey, look who doesn't have a partner.

Ok...

There have to be specifics though. For instance, does the guy WORK at Kroger? What's his title? If not, what does he do? Same questions for the hot girl at Sonic. There are undetermined variables that make it tough to answer this question. In my humble opinion, the options are leaning towards the ugly people with money and no fighting chance for those we deem "hot" or "good looking". Not trying to come off as a jerk, and if I am, I apologize. The options seem a bit one-sided to me.

Its..ok... it's just a question. You could be rich and make your hot babe choice. That's what I did. I gave up probably millions and took my chance with a babe. My first wife.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:82375
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.