Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK Daft Punk - Voyager - YouTube

Si Senorita

Sadoi 7 May 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Love this song!

Ditto, sir! 😉

I ❤️ the robots!

As do i!! As do I! You can Never go wrong with DP!

@TheMiddleWay I could not disagree more. I’ve been a fan since 1995, loved them. Random Access Memories blew me away. Not just my favorite DP album, but perhaps my favorite album period. It is very different from their earlier stuff, and I know a lot of fans don’t like that.

@TheMiddleWay Actually, I tend to agree with you TMW. I wasn't either, but since i Adore DP so much, I didn't feel like a supportive fan to rag on their music so I just kept it to myself. I mean, there are SO FEW bands I can say I enjoy their entire discography almost 100% and I hate to have to admit when a band I love produces something Im not keen on. I suppose its natural that we cannot love Everything a band creates. I'm glad to hear I am not ALONE in that feeling though. I thought it was just me and i was... losing my musical Daft Punk Ear! haha

@TheMiddleWay, @indirect76 I know how that goes man, despite the fact that I wasn't a fan of that album myself either, I have been through this. In Rainbows by Radiohead got shit and i LOVED it. I could never understand how it got railed so bad. And i recall when U2 put the album Pop out, it wasn't that well received either and i Loved it. Same has happend to me with one of The National's albums. I mean, there are quite a few bands who have produced albums many fans and critics tore to shiiiit, but I was sitll a big fan of.

It happens from time to time and its totally a case of personal taste. I am happy when bands still have a ton of fans that support things they produce that are criticized unfairly. I Still Love Daft Punk and I don't detest that album, its just not my cup o tea the way in which their past productions have been in my eyes.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:82999
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.