Agnostic.com

79 6

What’s a movie you can never get tired of?

EmeraldJewel 7 May 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

79 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Godfather, Parts 1 & 2. (3, if I'm not doing anything else and it's not too late)
Star Wars. ALL of them.
V for Vendetta.
Top Hat.
Flying Down to Rio.
Stage Door.
Gone With The Wind.
Now, Voyager.
Suspicion.
The Philadelphia Story.
Moonstruck.
The Great Escape.
Bullitt.
Silverado.

Okay, I'll stop now. I could totally keep going.

@StarvinMarvin It had it's moments. Wasn't a total waste of time.

@AmiSue Just watched it again a couple of weeks ago. TCM is so awesome.

@AmiSue Good reason!

Ace Ventura

zing Level 6 May 16, 2018

gross

@WizardBill I have nothing against Jim Carey, but I especially loathe Ace Ventura.

Oh, my...

Dean Spanley was exceptional

little miss sunshine
galaxy quest

Yes! My oh my,I don't think I've yet found anyone else who's seen that! Found myself watching it,by chance,and I just found myself drawn-in to this very funny,very strange and dark film with such great actors and their performances. Such an oddity but what a good film!

@EdMalarkey agree. Absolutely delicious how Sam Neill gradually retreats into and exposes his inner canine. I also love the intro, not just the music but the paper cutting

Rollerball

Starring James Caan. Damn I love that movie!!!

@farmboy2017 I haven't seen it in a while, but I keep looking for it to stream somewhere. I really should just buy the thing.

@MollyBell Gotta love it when they play Tokyo!! I've not seen it in a few years. Sad...

Fantastic Mr. Fox
Ocean's Eleven
Ocean's Twelve
Ocean's Thirteen
Alice in Wonderland (J. Depp)
Swordfish

There's a new Ocean's movie coming out...
or so I hear.

the thing

Hell Yes, and staring Kurt Russell's hat.

@GuyKeith fucking amazing on many levels

Napoleon Dynamite

makes me laugh every time I watch it.

and Little Miss Sunshine...

The Blues Brothers. A Million Ways To Die In The West. Riding Giants (surf movie). Endless Summer (another surf movie).

From California ???

@balance_point, mmm, yep.

The Dark Crystal.

Pleeeease wait.

Those guys put the jitters up me when I was a kid.

@smoyle Oh, I was scared when I was a kid, but as I got older I learnt to appreciate the artistry of the film.

Cool Hand Luke...Paul Newman
5 Easy Pieces...Jack Nickolson
Sorgini Weaver...Alien

cava Level 7 May 16, 2018

Cool Hand Luke

Dune, Monty Python (Holy Grail), most of the Star Treks, the world according to garp, blade runner...

Anything Python! I wish I could give you a thumbs up for each of their movies!

Sling Blade

I love that boy.

In general, I'm a sucker for bad disaster movies. Whether it's a blockbuster like 2012 or The Day After Tomorrow, an older movie like The Towering Inferno or The Posiedon Adventure , or made-for-TV garbage like Sharknado, I love 'em all... As long as there's actually a good disaster (cf. Chekhov's gun): if Armageddon comes on, I'll change the channel.

I love the Syfy B movies, like Sharknado,

and The 2 Headed Shark Attack,,tag line: DOUBLE THE NUMBER OF TEETH.

2 girls one cup ?

Shawshank Redemption

Hey, Hippie Chick, nice to see you out and about. Ya, good choice...Shawshank is a great one.

Captain America (1): The First Avenger
I know, I'm shallow.

Not shallow at all. If you list Captain America, your sense of humor is good to go.

The Princess Bride ?

The Gods Must be Crazy, Groundhog Day, Overboard

Love GD!

Almost anything by Kubrick, Eraserhead, any Monty Python, Brazil, Heavenly Creatures

I got my intro to Kubrick in the early 70s...A Clockwork Orange. He grabbed me and forced me to watch. After a while, I realized that ,no, I had to watch !!

Godfather I & II, Casablanca, The Maltese Falcon, To Have And Have Not... those last three are pretty dated but still appeal to me.

Tomas Level 7 May 17, 2018

Believe it or not, I just saw Casablanca for the first time a couple weeks ago. I loved it !!! and so many classic lines in one movie.

Shawshank Redemption

Oh Brother ....
DR. Strangelove
Apocalypse Now
Joe Dirt

5th Element

Space all's
Star Wars franchise
MCU

Princess Bride

Wizard of Oz

Goodfellas

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:83085
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.