Agnostic.com

15 6

One less state

If the US had to sacrifice one state, which one do you think should go and why?

AMGT 8 May 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

State of apathy, tied with state of ignorance?

We reinacting the Civil War? Lol

@AMGT Hey I really thought the South was going to get picked on in this! lol

Texas, & tho I think there are a plethora of reasons, I'll just say,...Jerry Jones!

I've heard people in Texas want some outside help - also pickles in movie theaters?
WTF Texas?

I don't really understand the point of these sort of questions

Does Washington, DC count? That's my vote.

Duke Level 8 May 17, 2018

that was my first thought.

Israel perhaps.

Which ever one Trump's in at the time.

Alaska because they wouldn't really care

The one with New Orleans (you can tell I'm not American). This part of the US is sinking due to its geology.

Named after King Louis of France, I think he was beheaded during the French revolution. Louisiana.

@EdEarl

Louisiana. Thank you!

Florida also has incoming water problems.

Kansas just to make it interesting.

Let California be it's own country so I can move there, work at my friend's store, and we can be free of this administration

California has its own issues, man. Trust me.

@IAMGROOT not perfect, but better then a lot of red states and their governor is cool.

@vnufall California is a heavily taxed nanny state. I love the land, the government, not so much.

Rhode Island.
I mean, why is it even a state.

Lol

Seriously. It's not even an island.
Dafuq ?

@Slappy_Longarms It's a pretty place though!

@RavenCT
Yes it is. So small though. Just....
Why.....

@Slappy_Longarms Probably had something to do with Puritans? Just a guess.

I don't care which one it is, if Trump isn't there, I"m moving to that state--err country.

Lol, good thinkin.

South Carolina (even though my ancestors settled there in the 1700s). It has always been the hotbed of racism, other forms of ethnocentrism, secessionistic thought, and rabidly reactionary thought. It has long been a painful boil on the butt of the USA.

Sourh Carolina my 2nd choice...folliwed by Louisiana and Mississippi.

For me it would be Alabama. Have public schools that continue to fight for desegregation. Its like Civil Rights never came there or are ignored. Voti thing rights violated of black people. A lot of white folk like to think of history as pre Cival War, Jefferson Davis Confederacy history. Still have many Confederate statues up. Why be part of the United States if you continue to live by pre Cival War laws??

Commiefornia and for those that don't understand, california

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:83299
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.