Agnostic.com

38 10

50 percent off!

If you could have a lifetime 50% discount at any single store of your choosing, which would it be?

AMGT 8 May 17

Post a comment Reply Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

38 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Any solvent, secure bank.

Lowes.... im going to build me another house...lol.

The grocery store

Amazon

Tesco or asda something like that food stuff cos I need more food than anything else so would free up money for other stuff in the long run

Menards! I spend more there than any other single store. Not building a new house but many projects still to do on the one I have.

Meijer. I give them more of my money than any other entity mabey including my mortgage company.

MsAl Level 7 May 17, 2018

The mortgage company wins this one

@Anonbene
Not that much but tops my weekly spending most often.

Lowes

New York Stock Exchange

My supplement store. I am such a muscle nerd... 🙂

Weed dispensary.

Does AMAZON count as a store?

Amazon is about a million stores. LOL!

@IAMGROOT well my amazon credit card is called "Amazon Store Card"

@twshield Can you use that for any Amazon purchase? Because you've got Amazon, then you've got items accessible via Amazon Prime (which I think includes any item Amazon itself sells, and items fulfilled through Amazon's "FBA" or Fulfillment by Amazon program). But I don't know about non-Amazon merchant partners (of which I am one). If a 3rd party seller sends their product to Amazon's warehouse (FBA), those items become accessible to Prime customers, so it behooves sellers to do this. There are other advantages too, and some disadvantages. But as we know, Amazon is a giant "comparison engine" selling portal. So it's many, many stores within a store. =] Online mall would be another way of describing it.

@IAMGROOT yes its an amazon Credit Card. i can buy anything on amazon, and trust me i give it a workout....

REI

The Thrift store.

some University perhaps, or a toy store.

Can I pick a local market, that has all kinds of specialty shops regarding food? I used to be there enough that the clerks would not even weigh my purchases. Just told me how much to give them. Loyal customer discount, one called it. I would like those savings permanently

I can't think of any store.

The car store.

Is a bar a store? Technically? Half price gas sounds like a good idea too.

"Super" anything...walmart, Sam's, costco et al. I mean, how much fancy underwear or whatever can i use? Need choices!

Wax Tracks in Denver or Amoeba Records in San Francisco.

Guitar Center.

Ocean State Job Lots

Publix.

Food stores.

For me it would have to be a store that offers most of what I need, so either Costco, or Target.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:83307
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.