Agnostic.com

16 16

What say you?

This handsome fellow beckoned me to our site.
Look around - with a few notable exceptions most of us here could be described as 'Beautiful on the inside'.

Being an aesthete my placement in the latter pains me somewhat....but I digress.

Should we replace our handsome advert man (after Admin PM's his username to me) - and instead use a wholesome, flawed, hot mess of an agnostic to represent?? Someone Einstein-like?
Would that drive off the love-seekers? Perhaps encourage the flawed masses to join?

(Drove 45 miles today and occupied my mind with this nonsense)

AmiSue 8 May 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes he is attractive but then so are many- btw you are lovely in your picture so--I really believe that if you feel you are attractive then others seem to agree

What do you mean? I look just like the guy in the photo. We could be twins.

Deceptive advertising is, unfortunately, the norm in this day and age. However I do wish that rather than obviously staged shots they at least used candid user photos to provide a realistic look at the offerings of the site

I think he has a look that is attractive without being fakishly hunky. It might not work as well with Newman from Seinfeld as poster boy. And who knows maybe that guy really does belong to the Agnostic website

"Look around - with a few notable exceptions most of us here could be described as 'Beautiful on the inside'."

So you think most of us have been hit with the ugly stick then ?

@Donotbelieve Thank you 🙂 sweet of you to say so. You're pretty too 🙂

Meh. That guy would look better in a John Deere ad but what can you do. But to slightly digress, I may never be prom king material but according to my female friends, I grow on you. I guess my personality and my goofy nature get me through the door quicker than my physical virtues. Or so I've heard.

As one of the flawed masses, I'd say he's not that good looking. I don't fancy him.

@Donotbelieve, @pepperjones He reminds me of Sam Elliot, in appearance, though less hair. I find it odd and amusing all these traits you two attribute to him that can't be logically deduced from a photo. lol 😛

Yes let’s put on a geek or a Buddhist monk. Lol

You are way too modest AmiSue. If your photo is used for recruitment, agnostic.com will soon be overrun with Connecticut Yankees looking for love in the right place to find it ?

What's wrong with the love seekers? Theres a lot of singles looking for a connection in here. What's wrong with that? Sounds like a control issue.

@AmiSue. Well the excuse me for butting in ...lol. I've met a lot of people in here that are in a relationship with other members. To me that's beautiful. Of course we need those heavy thinkers, but this site has brought people together in a most beautiful way... Im Excited for them and for those that are hopeful. Things change and we have chat rooms for die hard heavy thinkers and for our beautiful singles...

Use real member pix, preference for those sporting the t shirt. Volunteer basis only, of course.

@AmiSue Gonna be a while yet for me...

@AmiSue you can go without.

I joined to check it out.
I stayed because I like the variety and set-up.
It's another group, just not on FB.
Using purported attractive people, well, there is promo to consider.

I joined to bear my naked mind and soul. If your looking for pics or a date you have a host of other sites to fill your fancy. I take the term Agnostic as the terms of agreement which is intellectual, open minded discussion about being an "Agnostic" If you find another fancy then exchange emails and enjoy your moments. When I hear of obscene retorts, or pics that went array I feel that those involved were looking outside the definition of "Agnostic" We have an International Membership that I enjoy immensely being I travel abroad as much as possible. We have enough embarrassment to overcome Politically let us not add to the fire, that which could be expressed in other areas and more privately.

It was meant to be funny. Let's not forget our sense of humor, amongst friends.

@poetdi56
Nevermind is a very serious fellow ! Beware ?

I like the idea! Of course, that "wholesome" thing rules me right out.

Duke Level 8 May 17, 2018

@Donotbelieve LOL! We need someone who can prove we still have morals without religion.

@Donotbelieve Unless of course if the objective is to portray the average guy on here as "Animal" from The Muppet Show. Then, I'm your guy!

I am available !

AGREED! And if someone else just as hawt is also available, I hope Admin will share those with the rest of us, since this one is already spoken for. LOL

I am not spoken for !!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:83538
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.