Agnostic.com

1 1

Are you hard of hearing or is it your wife???

My wife has a hearing problem too and she want own it. She has a soft voice and likes to ask me questions from another room in the house and I have to walk in the other room and ask her what did you say. She has the tv up loud so she can hear. I ask her a question and she says what? She slams glasses and cups on our island counter top. I jump when she does it. She says she doesnt do that. I tell her to look at me when she talks to me as im driving my truck. She want do it. I have to say something snd she gets mad. Is your wife bi polar? Fugggggg!!!

BucketlistBob 8 Dec 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My mom's side of the family has a history of hearing loss. My family, child, and grandchildren have been affected as well. I heard pretty well, I think-lol, until my late 20's. Now I wear hearing aids in both ears.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8475
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.