Agnostic.com

29 14

What's the big deal about suicide?

Can the society please stop associating shame with suicide?
Not everyone has a good life or a chance to make it better.
We all die in the end. So what's the big deal about choosing when you leave?

Malachiseyi 4 May 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There are many people inside the circles of suicidal patients. ....all in the health and law enforcement communities take it very personal when self destructive people bleed or do violence on their watch. ...disposing of cadavers is not the only waste of public dollars there are statutory autopsies grief struck next of kin and neighbors who are scared of such violence. ...until death with dignity is legalized suicide patients are committing crimes not just shameful behavior. ....without painful or terminal illness, suicide is a cowardly act against our human duty to our species and planet. ...better jobs and better circumstances should be pursued than quiting our obligations to community

We have no duty save to our self. If you find an experience unacceptable, no one has the right to demand you endure it because they say you must. And 'committing crimes' lmao, really?! It's cute how you ascribe a semi-religious authority to the law, as if it carries any weight beyond what we, as people give it.

I don't think you've gone around the world and see what people have to live through. Some lives are not just worth living.

@Malachiseyi liberation of all people from the violent faith cults that oppress them is an opportunity that your death wishes betray

Let me kill myself and then I'll get back to you???.... I don't know man.... It does sound (at least to me anyway) that you are making it a big deal just by asking such question. Of course I could be wrong but, hey you asked and here my thoughts.

@SallyMc Ok, noted...thx

@WillP2020 I have my good days too.....pal

Who said it was an issue ???

I had always tell my kids.... if and when I die if it sounds as suicide... it was an accident because No Fucking Way I Will Commit Suicide. As I see it I have to live for all of those that died wishing for one more moment, one more minute, one more day, one more year, one more decade, one more life. Grandma didn't raised a coward!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:85180
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.