Agnostic.com

10 4

Was I a tad out of line?

So some time ago I saw a post on FB about the statement that a woman system shuts down when she is raped, so she will not get pregnant. Some nameless person said that he/she agreed that the statement was true. I then asked very politely : Jesus #@(%&@%@# Christ, are you dumb? Needless to say my account was suspended. My question, was I a tad rude?

CeciRosane60 7 Dec 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How did you know you were suspended for it? Or that your comment was flagged?

So FB will let a statement downplaying the consequences of rape stay..But shuts someone down for calling out the BS? WOW

Yep

Right on- ABSOLUTELLY way to go! I thought you had said something rude- like "'uck" - that 'uck will get ya every time! LOL. Jeezuz-dude, how insane can it get?

I was watching a guy in his 20s racing against an 85 year old woman- she beat the ass of him. Old bastards----and 'bastardettes' are mean and nasty- and don't take prisoners.

You were Honest and You Have Inside on the Issue for Being born Woman. Dumb people always getting other people in trouble.

I am laughing so hard I can't type.

Looks like you exercised subtlety and restraint to me

You said it I was very proper right

Rude.. not at all ! I’d seen that same “news article” a few months back, the statement was made by a “fundamentalists christian” congressman or senator... (KS, OK) he was ridiculed by FB folks... anyway, he was rightly shot down by media.

Tomas Level 7 Dec 15, 2017

Ya, I saw it too. It was a while back. There are so many nutters though. It is not possible to keep track of them all.

The quest goes without saying. I am still happy you said it.

I think you spoke the right words to the right audience. The people on this site already understand that a merciful omnipresent interactive god should never let such a horrendous thing happen in the first place. Therefore rape stands as one of the many evidential clues that god does not exist.

I think the scary thing is some people with be more upset that you used Jesus Christ in your reply than a woman being raped. What kind of world do we live in when stuff like rape happen but people are offended by a name? I think you was right to use Christ names as it highlights how wrong rape is.

That was what I got reported on..not the question but by saying jesus kak suhking christ

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8539
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.