Agnostic.com

17 2

Freaky Friday: If you had to body swap with someone else, who would it be?

If you had to transfer to someone else's body, who would you pick?

silvereyes 8 Dec 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wonder Woman

Charlize Theron

she is a goddess

Myself about 10 years ago when I was training MMA...can't even remember what it felt like to be in that good of shape...haha

Trump.

"It seems the presidents IQ has risen significantly over the past few hours. His vernacular is astounding. I never knew he knew so much about everything from anthropological socioeconomic theory to gravity density shifts of a singularity as compared to its original star mass.

Hold on... Diane, I'm getting a report that he has pardoned the guy who thought it was a good idea to have that emo Peter Parker arch in the third Spiderman movie, whoever that might be - saying, 'You had good intentions, I get it, but that is not how you show the parasite taking over PP's personality. The aim of that arch was to demonstrate a corruption of Uncle Ben's iconic advise to PP: that once PP had even greater power, it became more difficult to be responsible. And that ultimately, without villains, heroes would remain unchecked and un-entertained, potentially becoming villains themselves.'

Simply remarkable, Diane. There's layers here: the underlying message in this literary criticism is that a seat of power, such as the presidency, should not be taken lightly and twittered with. I'm Bob Sachamano, live for Quahog County News."

You are a true car salesman...lol.

@Harleyman Yeah, yeah, sure, sure, but what did you think about the emo Peter Parker aspect? That dancing scene through the street was disgusting.

Jamie Curtis-

I couldn't swap with anyone. I can't be that cruel.

If it was temporary I would chose a woman if it was only a week or so Sandra Bullock. Just to see how the world looks behind a woman's eyes. Perm I would Mat Damon

@silvereyes Yours would be?

@silvereyes I had to look up Mint. 😉

Jesus, somebody has to truly witness him.

Is he black or white.? Dose he have blond or black or white hair?. Blue eyes or brown.?Did he pull a thorn out a dinosaur foot and so on.? Mi

What happens if you woke up in inscruciating pain and found yourself nailed to a cross... Just saying this because you want to be the star of that show!

I will know when they will nail me to the cross, at age 33 and on Easter.

If the date arises, I would double cross my Sky Daddy, then tell him my own plans, that will make him laugh.

Since each generation gets smarter, not dumber since Adam. Tell him a better idea, Let the people think for themselves. Forget sin over a healthy apple, let people make their own adjustment in life. Fire Satan or save him. I promise it will work out far better, I'll bet my life on it.

I would pick a very sexy lady, I would like to experience life from her point of view. Growing up, body changes, desires, jobs and of course making love and fucking!

Donald Trump. I could reverse all of the damage he's done, and he can finally learn what it's like to survive on $5.00 to your name for two weeks.

Trump would not survive 3 days.
As soon as he tries to boss the homeless and blacks around back alley's, it"s curtains.

Can't think of anyone..
The grass is always greener, so they say...

The grasses is greenest over the septic tank.

Myself at age 17 again. I would have a lot more fun at college than I did the last time around.

BD66 Level 8 Dec 15, 2017

Benjamin Millepied.

I think I'd just switch with myself at age 33, when I was in peak shape.

Lindsey von, the exhilaration of hurtling oneself down the side of a mountain at high speeds on skis.

One of those good looking male dancers. Ild tell my wife and take her out for a great time...lol....?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8545
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.