Agnostic.com

27 5

What clothing if any do you like to wear when watching TV?

• 10 votes
  • 8 votes
  • 31 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 0 votes
  • 5 votes
  • 11 votes
ebdb 7 May 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So many useless polls.

@MarvelAnn
Right? Whatever happened to just hitting the "next" button?

I have not worn clothes while watching television for 30 years and 8 days.

@germangirl90439 Tis easy, last time I had a television connected was in my 1st house which I moved out of on 12 May 1988. Have not watched television clothed or naked since then.

Come home. Slippers. Pj's. Robe. Drink. Tv On - Brain Off for a time. Then TV off and into the books.

@MarvelAnn It is not a bad routine lol

If it's my house, nood is good with a blanket.

Emme Level 7 May 20, 2018

My hat, which I can't find at the moment.

Teehee?

I started to put I don't watch TV, but I do watch MSNBC when on treadmill.

Nude?

I don't watch TV, but I love watching movies in the nude. Makes going to the theater a bit awkward, though.

You remind me of Superman.

Shorts and a nike pro cutoff. And i'm "freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, freeeeeeeeeeee baaaaaaaaaaallinnnnnnnnnnnnnn'" lol

I forgot to put "Depends" on the poll. You know for when you don't want to get off the couch to pee.

ebdb Level 7 May 21, 2018

End of the day, decompressing? PJs

N7EIE Level 6 May 20, 2018

If I'm going to sit and watch TV, I put on my comfies, which is similar to what most folks wear for PJs.

It depends on who's house I'm at.

Who's house are we at? What room am I in? Is it day or night? Are there other people there? Usually pajamas or make with a blanket.

Captain sweatpants here. Sweatshirt and robe for misty nights near the water. ?

It varies but I wear something so I don't drop crumbs on my gonads 🙂

You forgot to add tuxedo and gowns LOL. But also, I do not watch t.v.

Haven't owned a tv in a long time.

It all depends on the temperature.

I live alone so I am usually wearing limited clothing inside my house.

I wear whatever I've had on most of the day. I don't change clothes often, and I keep clothes on while I am up because I like to keep the blinds open and don't want to freak out the neighbors. I suppose my best answer would be work clothes, but the clothes I'm wearing today when I'm not working could be worn to work. Are they work clothes or leisure clothes, and in my leisure time I'm working to get ready for next week; housework and that stuff. And for that matter I don't think the TV has been on in a week.

I checked pjs as there was no "comfy day clothes" option. I like to be somewhat covered up in flowing, loose clothes.

The "just socks" option nearly killed me! (:

Zster Level 8 May 20, 2018

I didn't vote, as I don't consider what clothes to wear for tv watching.

Unless someone else is around me I'm nude any time I'm home

It's a bit more complicated...what are we watching?

I call them my "comfy clothes". Not necessarily pajamas but I wouldn't wear them out. In the winter, they're heavier (sweats/sweatshirt) and in the spring and summer, lighter.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:85790
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.