Agnostic.com

14 0

Would you give a trans gender woman the same opportunity for romance as you would any other woman?

• 7 votes
  • 5 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 8 votes
WendyAnne 3 Dec 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Absolutely "no". I have nothing against transgender people, yet I cannot and will not tell my body what to like. And it is into biological women. A transgender woman would ever have the attractiveness level of a man to me, which os zero.

I'd like to think that yes I would. I try to be open-minded and I think love is love as long as its between two consenting adults. But, like many things in life, it's hard to know for certain how I would truly feel if I were in that situation. In the end, I think it would truly come down to how we got along and how well we connected.

It is always a matter of compatibility, appeal, attraction, and chemistry! It is not always sexual! I find most individuals have views which hamper, disregard the others feelings, and are overlyly selfish! I have trans friends to which we have never been physical with one another! I do not suck penises, never a bottom! Which limits my sexual choices gladly!

For romance they would have to be post op, not because of any conscious bias but because I can't do penises. I've tried before.

Well, I find that part of my body disgusting as do many trans woman. We'd rather tape it off and forget it during sex.

it doesn't make a difference to me because 100% natural born women have dicks too regardless almost all men failed to realize that its right on their clitoris. Science tells me that it has been proven its the same skin texture on a mans' head the tip. so I would give a transgender a chance. call me whatever at the end of the night I won't lose no slumber for the following morning

Cool.

I could easily be friends with a trans sexual woman. No problem there but to take the relationship beyond friend into something romantic/sexual I would need the young lady to have had or at least is in the process of gender re-assignment. So to answer your question, "same opportunity" a qualified yes.

I'm a great deal older than yourself, but GRS is my personal dream.

Who told you that you were older than me? I'm 2 months shy of 70 years old. What is GRS?

Ah, just looked up GSR. Costly project, yes?

The problem has never been me giving a woman a chance, its always been a woman looking at the fat, creepy guy in frront of her and giving him a chance. Changing how I look or act for a total stranger does that person a disservice and bases any relationship on a lie. I wouldn't want them to change for me. If the chemistry is there it's there. If not, I wish you good luck.

Fair enough.

I have absolutely no idea. I have had relationships with several people that I never expected to, attraction, for me, changes with situation, location and how well I know someone. Relationships and attraction grow and are much different to outright lust.
So, if there was a spark, yes. If not, no.

Again, fair enough.

Yes, Yes, YES!!! 1 + 785 + 230 + 689 7.

LOL, we can certainly talk here and see where that leads

Yes,I would. It is more important at this point in life that we be able to laugh and enjoy each others company.

I love your beard!!! When you do hit the road if you come through Houston I would love to meet and talk. Stayin touch, Please.

Well,I am always looking for new and interesting friends,and I think we could have some good times!

I have no problem with being friends with someone that is cisgendered female but, I do have a hang up about it going further than that, I am still interested in the opposite equipment in intimacy.

I can respect that. I have a similar sentiment about trans men, though I woudn't rule out the possibility entirely.

No because i view it as a completely different type of relationship. I consider it as flawed to call a trans woman a woman as to call them a man. They have a third gender in my perspective.

I feel this way because i am bisexual. The attraction i feel for a trans woman is entirely diferent than that for your standard woman. I don't like men though so that's where i conclude a third gender.

So no it's not the same opportunity it's a different one entirely.

Leaves possibilities. 🙂

Wow a trans person who understood and didn't get offended. You're an anomaly. I appreciate that, but I'm also sympathetic to the ones who'd call me a "tranny chaser" because they're very insecure about thier gender.

I'm not interested in them, nothing more than that to explain.

Fair enough.

How do you define "opportunity for romance"? It really depends on how passable she is or how understanding and effective her partner is at seeing through the exterior to see the woman inside.

By opportunity for romance I simply mean could you accept a trans gender woman as being as much a woman as a cis gendered woman? Would I, for instance, considering I am 68, be passable enough if we were of a similar age?

I have enough trouble figuring out genders of monkeys yet alone humans. I can happily accept anyone's declared gender so long as he or she doesn't require me to call him or her "they"! Chinese just have a single sound for "person" regardless of gender... and it's different from "they". Anyway, I'm sure you turn enough cowboy's heads. 🙂

I can respect that when someone asks me to, but I agree, it is really awkward.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8603
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.