Agnostic.com

32 2

Tea or coffee?

Do you prefer to drink tea or coffee as a source of caffeine?

• 32 votes
  • 25 votes
  • 8 votes
Catnublia 6 May 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Javajavajavajavajavajavajavajavajava!!!

Both, though I'm regrettably having to stay away from coffee if I have to go anywhere that day, as it really makes me poop. A lot. ?

TMI!
🙂

@bigpawbullets COFFEE POOP! AaaAAaAaaaAaAAaaaa

Coffee is just not my cup of tea😉

hahaha

I like both, but would rather lose the bean water than the leaf water.

Used to drink coffee and then, as i got older switched to t but still have an occasional coffee. water is my main go to drink on a daily basis though

I like water.

How about points?

@SpikeTalon I still need a little over 12400

Coffee in the morning, tea in the evening ?

I won't drink either. Thanks for the 3rd option.

Yes please

Coffee. I do like iced tea plain without sugar

I make myself a cup of coffee first. Later, green tea. Then black tea. Last I have a little Zipp Fizz (a powdered drink with vitamins and some more caffeine).

Coffee for caffeine. Tea for relaxation. alcohol for all occasions. Thats my motto lol

I used to drink coffee but recently switched to green tea. Much better for the digestion.

TEA!!!! Mint tea all year long, but I'm a souther girl.

I like my coffee like I like my people...

I don't like people. (Or tea)

😟

@thislife clearly nobody got this reference.

@CraeftSmith I looked it up. Now I know 🙂

How dare you swear in my presence there. Is only one beverage and that is coffee

Hot chocolate!

What do ya think this is...the Polar Express😉

@SpikeTalon It's not? I'm sure I have my ticket somewhere ...

Earl grey

I drink both but mostly tea. I like Japanese Sencha tea and green teas also tisane. Love chocolate chai. I do drink coffee when out. Prefer a dark roast. Not a fan of Starbucks. Like second cup or McDonald's or Tim Horton.

Coffee for the most part, but I also like strong black teas.

Yeah I like both, and I like them to be the opposite temperature as the prevailing climate outdoors. Iced in the summer, hot in the winter. The only kind of cold tea I like are those bottles of Lipton with citrus though. But since you said as a source of caffeine, coffee wins no contest. Is there even a naturally occurring type of tea with anywhere near as much caffeine? If there is I must try it and reevaluate.

If it’s English breakfast tea that competes in that department, I’m sticking with coffee in the morning and tea in the evening.

Hot coffee and iced tea

Why did you make me choose! I love them both.

But yeah. Bean-water.

Mostly coffee with milk, some black tea (milk in tea makes me reach) sometimes red bush tea or a fruity or even vanilla chai if I'm feeling flush 🙂

Definitely tea, but at no specific time really

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:86677
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.