Agnostic.com

1 1

Does anyone know why Atheist TV on Roku doesn't seem to be kept up to date?

Hi - this "tv" channel is something that I ran into a few years ago using my roku player. If I fire up the channel now on Roku, I see little or no new content since about 2015. I see this on the web:

[atheists.tv]
which leads to this:
[atheists.org]

So, I'm confused. Do they offer any new content or not? Reading more closely, does this mean there is (or might be) new content, but it is more on Amazon Kindle Fire, or some-such?

Basically, if you use Roku to access video and audio, as I do, there seem to be precious few options zooming in on atheism per se, so it was frustrating that this channel finally appeared, but then seemed to fall by the wayside.

addendum: another related reason I asked is that the the wikipedia on this channel also does not indicate much after 2014 or so. This also leads me to wonder if the channel is kept up much or at all... but maybe others here can shed some light.

[en.wikipedia.org]

kmaz 7 May 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Can't help you on that one.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:86685
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.