Agnostic.com

35 1

What type of arrangements have you made or instructions have you left for your funeral and disposal etc.?

Nina 4 Dec 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

35 comments (26 - 35)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm an organ donor. After that cremation and a small service if any.

I heard of organizations that bury your remains in a cloth shroud at the base of growing trees so the roots can feed off your corpse

I have heard something about natural burial. Please tell me whatever you may know about it.

So far only a request to be cremated. Any suggestions?

Donated to a university, probably Florida. They will cremate what's left over and send it back to my executrix. She can use it to mulch her flowers...or whatever she wishes.

I am making arrangements for full body burial at sea to be performed by The U.S. Navy. It is performed during a regular deployment so no loved ones can attend, A coordinates of the location is sent to NOK for any future 'visitations'

There are 3 Green cemetery desired interment sites one is Iowa's Only INFIDEL CEMETARY rural Bellevue Bevan Family farm inheitors of Captain Elbridge Gerry Potter fortune. ...I hope to organize better facility than Ithaca NY or Greenville S Carolina natural sites

No instructions left, not important to me. When I'm dead I won't be worried about it.

technology , computers , love conversation;
interested in everything, not just what I already
know...Kids and dogs love me....I don't know why....
sensual. I am curious about every subject compelled
to make things all the time (crafts, art, house);
mathematically inclined; prepared for challenge,
observe wildlife, or pitch in and help get things done.

dc65 Level 7 Dec 18, 2017

@Kreig nothing it was a lfunction of my computer and me sorry about that

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8805
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.