Agnostic.com

1 0

I don't believe in any god, but I do believe there is more then just what we can perseve with our limited sences. I meditate and find it useful in clearing mind. Does a " feeling of spirtuality" help or hurt or search for truth our purpose in life?

td3620 2 Dec 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There is a broad range of meanings to the word 'spiritual'. Because we have attained the capacity to think in abstract terms we frequently confuse ourselves with it. We are emotional, social creatures with the ability to make anything of our private internal world we want and because of that we can manipulate our perceptions to any degree. That is one of the major reasons why the notions of supernatural beings and actions gets a foothold in the real world.

To accept any such idea without real and rational evidence to support it is a folly of the mind.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8810
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.