Agnostic.com

30 7

If virtual reality became full immersion, would you want to live in a virtual world?

Think of a world that is completely digital, but feels real.
One where the limitations of the real world do not exist.

Would you partake in virtual reality?
If so, would it be hard to return to reality?

silvereyes 8 Dec 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We live in a matrix, just put the puzzle together in plain sight.

yep, our society is a construct, we do not live in the real world, virtual reality is only a short step further.

Absolutely I would..shit..think of the feeling of flying and actually experiencing something like that...unfortunately there most likely would be corruption....and bad shit going on...watch the movie surrogates

My world is virtual enough. thank you! Tex

I would love to explore the vast endless limitations of virtual reality but I wouldn't be the person I am now if life was perfect even tho it would be a pain I guess yes I would like to come back from VR.

I can have dreams which feel very real. A form of virtual reality in which sometimes the dreams can go the way I want them to go, and at other times I have no control.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8822
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.