Agnostic.com

8 5

Hello! I'm brand new to this community, less than 24 hours and I think I like this place. It's refreshing to go somewhere where I can express my thoughts on theism and such candidly and without having to back them up and not risk conflict with weak minded people that react to opposing views as of they were some kind of menace or hostile assault.

GrantSmith 6 Dec 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Welcome @GrantSmith! In my opinion, the pro's of this site far outweigh any con's that might occur. Enjoy the ride!

Welcome heathen.

welcome and dive in!

I felt the same way when I joined. Welcome, you're gonna enjoy it here!

Welcome!

Welcome. Hope we can help you find the answer you have and maybe share a few ideas, views that help you better understand things.

Welcome to the neighborhood, but beware, there might still be some people here not open to certain ideas. You might not get whomped by large numbers of them, but just keep in mind there are always opposing views, and some people may still hold to theirs rather steadfast.

I know there will always be different views. I'm hoping that this is a place where people holding them aren't terrified of hearing them.

@GrantSmith - Welcome to the menagerie. Have a good time.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8828
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.