Agnostic.com

11 4

What are some of your favorite Atheist/Skeptic/Secular podcasts?

My favorites are the Puzzle in a Thunderstorm podcasts, (GAM, Skepticrat, Scathing), The Thinking Atheist, Serious Inquiries Only, Naked Mormonism, Cognitive Dissonance, etc.

spacegoatz 4 May 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Cognitive dissonance, citation needed, skepticrat, scathing atheist, thinking atheist, friendly atheist, etc

I'm not a big podcast guy, but on YouTube I watch The Atheist Experience, Sir SIC, Paulogia, and a lot more.

Sam Harris Waking Up Podcast. 'Nuff said.

Not religious, but Astronomy Cast is great!

Marz Level 7 May 24, 2018

Richard Dawkins, christopher hitchens, Neil deGrasse Tyson and ..... well all of them

Thinking atheist on youtube and also secular talk, which is a lil more on the political side.

Skeptic’s guide to the universe

Irreligiosophy is the one true podcast

Waking up (Sam Harris) - very intellectual and thought provoking.

The Thinking Atheist (Seth Andrews) - a very empathetic and compassionate approach, but no punches pulled. Many personal stories.

Cognitive Dissonance (Tom and Cecil) - an irreverent mix of interviews and news coverage - lots of swearing and inappropriate jokes, not for the sensitive type!

Skeptically Yours (Emery and Heather) - similar to Cognitive Dissonance but with more celebrity guests.

Ardent Atheist (Emery and Heather) - see above.

Waking up with Sam Harris, I listen to old episodes of the atheist experience on YouTube ( years and years of content), and I like the thinking atheist.

Non Prophets (when Jeff Dee is on, he's on sabbatical right now)

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:88926
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.