Agnostic.com

9 0

Name you favorite....

Of those listed, which is your favorite?

• 7 votes
  • 22 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 1 vote
snytiger6 9 Dec 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I tend to like Star Trek, because I like to think that in the future we will advance in other ways besides just technologically, but also culturally and as a society.

Star Wars and Star Gate bring societal problems of today "as is" into the future, and I am mroe hopeful than that.

I think so-called "reality shows" are just stupid. I don't watch reality TV at all. Mos reality shows exp0loit the worst of human nature and call it entertainment. Most reality shows in the "talent competition genre, seem to make a point of shaming the losers, which i simply can't get into.

I like dance what else can I say?

Ok really. I had to close my eyes and pick. I love star wars, trek and gate.

MoniB Level 6 Dec 17, 2017

Perhaps I shouldhave asked which one depicts a future you might want to live in? From that perspective I think most would choose Star Trek.

Err think I may have given away my stance here.....

Star Trekkin' across the universe! Boldly going forward 'cuz we can't find the reverse!

As a former boyfriend of a Professional Ballroom Dancer... I was forced to watch dancing with the stars. I only call her out of season. about the options none of the above because I don't watch TV anymore. star wars is just Passed time.

Why is no one voting for Star Gate, that was my childhood man.

Forever a Trekkie.

Star Trek was ahead of its time. Equality for all and the end of greed. Remember it was made in the 60's a time when people were being killed and imprisoned equality because they wanted to be treated fair and equal.

Yes. We can all thank Lucille Ball of all people for saying "Yes" as the head of Desilu Studios, which later merged with Paramount. She also said "Yes" to "Mission Impossible." By all accounts she was a very astute business person, who put a few cracks into glass ceilings in her time.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8905
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.