Agnostic.com

14 30

Atheists declare war...

XD

silvereyes 8 Dec 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I so need to post this on FB...

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Sadoi Level 7 Jan 19, 2018

@Castlepaloma. Cooperativism is better. No one gets hurt

Let's call our army the AU. Atheists Unite!

Non believers and anarchist are growing very fast these days. The truth warriors of words is working. As long as we can keep encourage them into a reasonable discussion's, and avoid personal attacks. People are basically good.

It doesn't necessarily take a religious belief to start a war (although many wars have been waged in the name of someone's deity), unless you consider capitalism a religious belief.

Big difference between capitalism and corperationism. I'm for capitalism, harmless profit for the people.

Nationaism is worst, it tools civilization, and Religions to fight wail Corperationism are stealing everybodys money daily.

According to some we're already doing a "war on Christmas". Lol

@silvereyes I am not at war with christmas but havent celebrated it for forty years now - its too much for me - I can't handle it I am not good with any celebration though.

If it were only so . . . .!

Theat one woman looks like she's doing a jig.

godef Level 7 Dec 17, 2017

@silvereyes maybe shes in a 3 legged race.

LMFAO!!! This was the reaction I got when I pulled out a book on Neanderthals and dinosaurs!

Lol... thats funny!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8912
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.