Agnostic.com

15 0

Who or what is/are your worst enemies?

Who or what, in your view, is/are your worst enemies? Enemies in the sense that they stop you from realizing your full potential.

Pick all that apply.

• 10 votes
  • 11 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 6 votes
Maya405 7 Dec 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Cigarettes are without a doubt my greatest enemy.

I don't actually have enemies, I don't like some of these but, like hate having enemies weaken you not that which is your enemy. These things are best described as problem or challenges things to be solved or risen up to.

Your poll could include an "other" choice because for me my worst enemies are me, myself, and I.

SamL Level 7 Dec 18, 2017

I look at the trumpling as a big bulbous manbaby that is smashing around our system and finding out what isn't child proofed. I like our system, though it has gaping flaws, and partisanship is becoming more important than following the will of the constituents.

I see the second choice as a subset included in the first choice

I have to say tRUMP and the Republicans are my personal enemy. I worked all my life and paid into the Social Security Fund, Medicare and Medicaid which are unfortunately my safety net. If they screw with that I'm dead.

humans are there own worst enemies

I seldom call me my worst enemy... Not much regrets... even when recognizing my Fucked Ups... But I always call me and consider me My Best Ally and My Best Friend. Is a matter of Availability even if the point of view is askew. I gonna be me!!!

Im my worst enemy... why??? I'm with me 27/7 SO I'm in total control of me.

As the future planetary dictator and representative of the illuminate ones I'd say all current governments are preventing me from realizing my full potential.

I agree... It's an amalgamation of it all.

Wow, Donald is people's worst enemy?
He is just a man baby puppet for the Greedy. Politican are there for the illusions of freedom. If not him, some other wasteful and damaging energy.

I voted myself, because I don't accept bullies or enemies. My world and Universe starts with self. Only love and kindness can penetrate it's defenses.

I am my own worst enemy. I made my choices myself. The Devil didn't make me do it.

All - O - Dem. 😉

It is the malevolent brew of the culture of greed, the evangelical Christian lust for power, political corruption, and culturally inbred racism and ethnocentrism. That brew will destroy our democracy if we do not stop it!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8940
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.