Agnostic.com

10 1

Is remote viewing fact or fiction?

Not talking about peeping Tom or Tomette looking at you with high powered binoculars through your bedroom window. The idea that you could put enough facts together to basically predict the actions of an individual thousands of miles away?

azzow2 9 Dec 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fiction.

Fiction the government even try it and found it was very unreliable.

There was rumors that Russia was using but it was more propaganda than anything.

It reminds me of the Bene Gesserit techniques in Dune! In the form you describe it sounds plausible but I very much doubt it's actually possible.

To do such a task the physics manipulation would be so radical that it would be necessary to rewrite some basic principles.

It's a bull crap.... if it were true the government would be all over your children trying to find a better way.

Would be like the mutant academy in x men.

The research was done years ago and debunked. 🙂

Betty Level 8 Dec 18, 2017

Do you think you can channel things? This happened to me yesterday: I walked the dogs with my wife like we usually do and casually mentioned those new beanies with Bluetooth speakers and told her that I thought they were cool. She said she would hate to see me wearing that dang hat all day long. Some 6 hours later we went to a Xmas party of a friend where we had to bring two gifts of approx $25 and played a game where you get to pick one of those presents, starting from the lowest number picked from a hat. I was number 8, chose a random gift and I got the beanie!!!

More mubojumbo

Possible? Likely, depends.

Although there is a certain amount of fact that with adequate information one can make reasonably accurate predictions, the notion of remote viewing as has been fed to a gullible public is total fiction.

Why haven't these supposed "remote viewers" collected their million dollars from James Randi?

I thought the amazing Kreskin had the corner on the market.

@azzow2 I know The Amazing Randi has debunked everyone who has tried to claim it.

Houdini would go into psychic shops and de bunk the situation. He would get chased by the mad scammers. He was hated by the psychic community.

@azzow2 Love that!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8953
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.