Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK I Didn't Even Learn This in Bible Class – Tia | Street Epistemology - YouTube

This is from a YouTube channel called Cordial Curosity that I just discovered. This is the best video I have seen yet.

Similar to Anthony Magnabosco’s street epistemology, and Anthony has worked with Reid (the host of this channel) before.

tsacrey 6 May 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And this is the problem we face, Tia told us she's going to "believe" no matter what the evidence says, regardless of how suspect her information is.

I thought Kristi was pretty but I never put her on a pedestal so much as to make her my religion. Besides, she was married.

Back to serious again, this guy does a great job. The young lady has lots of answers but she needs to listen to herself here. All of her talking has no proof at all. She sounds like a happy blathering idiot. of course, she has no evidence. This is all about "her internal feeling." There are over 4,000 groups that differ in belief but believe things the same way she does.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:90784
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.