Agnostic.com

8 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Will Trump be the guinea pig? Orange fur, nice and fat.

godef Level 7 Dec 18, 2017

If you believe that I bet he has a bridge in New York City that he can sell you.

What. the actual. fuck.

When people say religion isn't harmful (anymore) because the Crusades and Inquisition and witch hunts etc. were all back in the day, THIS is exactly the kind of thing that proves them wrong. And there's plenty of examples, but this just...wow...takes your breath away with the stupidity. It burns.

Just when I think his supporters can't possibly sink any lower...

Then vote for him FFS! Perhaps that will quicken the demise of a world power that is built on a house of cards. Don't they own trillions to Chinese banks? What a clusterfuck.

I doubt this will change much. I think Trump already had the conspiracy nut job vote.

I take a certain amount of pride in being able to describe weird, off the wall things. This guy has exceeded my capacity. Sorry.

The absolute crap these morally and intellectually bankrupt evangelical charlatans come up with is astounding.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9096
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.