Agnostic.com

13 2

What are levels???

I’m new here...obviously didn’t read whole websites.
What is the level system on this site? Why is there a level system? How does one change levels? Etc. Thanks, Friends!

BayAreaGal415 4 May 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It tells you why there's a points system somewhere on the site.

I don't really like the levels but I guess I get some of the assumed reasoning behind it. I don't understand why the benefits to each level is hidden though. How is that constructive?

You get to meet lord xanu in the other realm at level 10

You advance levbels automatically by participating on the site. You arm points by participation. If you wnt to see how many points you earn doing what and how many you have earned already, go to your profile and click on where it indicated your level

In the lower levels you need to have posts approved by the Admin or persons who have reached higher (5 or higher). This is so that theists/believers can't just come onto the site to spew a bunch of hate.

Just post, comment, like, share...and enjoy. The levels will take care of themselves.

The sexier you become the more levels you ascend !

A gauge of activity/participation.

Not 100% sure just what the "levels" are. Being still new at this myself but I believe that it has to do with viewing and access and being able to email or the like.

Taunts from the designers of the site!

The level program is designed to help you engage. Posting, liking posts and comments and commenting are all rewarded with points. As you level up, your level is displayed on your profile. It's not a big deal. You can go after the points or just ignore that aspect of the site. Totally up to you.

Some people like collecting pointless points, so it encourages them to visit the site and post more, although there may be some real gains in limiting the ability of spammers to post links until their level is high enough.

Levels represent how active you are on this site. If you hover your cursor over your picture on the menu bar, you will see a drop down menu that conains a My points/level option. Click on that to see how many points you've already earned, what level you're currently at and all the ways you can earn more points.

Hi there!,
Press your Profile picture tab..scroll down to my points/level ..press this tab and it will explain the system in detail.
Welcome.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:91091
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.