Agnostic.com

7 4

Cartoon Geek

Anybody else still watch cartoons on Saturday morning? What are your favorites?
I miss Rocky and Bullwinkle.

annedoneal 6 May 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Popeye.

The 90's Disney cartoons were great. Darkwing Duck, Tale Spin, Ducktales, Gargoyles, Rescue Rangers, Goof Troop.

Yep rocky n bullwinkle was great. Sometimes nostalgic for old hannah barbera and Loony tunes stuff. More recently animaniacs was an animated masterpiece too.

Animaniacs was amazingly fun. I love how they made fun of celebrities all the time.

@chucklesIII yep and billy west is a genius. Same guy that does half the voices in futurama. He can still do wacko’s song naming all the countries from memory lol, think I heard him on Penn’s Sunday School doin it.

Cartoons: Courage the Cowardly Dog

Anime: Dragon Ball Z

@annedoneal it really wasn’t a cartoon for kids ? But it was still my favorite.

I used to love rocky and bullwinklw

Hell, I make them. I grew up watching the old Bugs Bunny cartoons among other classics and since I was in first grade, I wanted to try my hand at creating some.

I got a 3 year old . Before I had a three year old I loved cartoons not so much now

@annedoneal I woke up 4 times one night each time with the paw patrol theme tune repeating in my head !!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:91106
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.