Agnostic.com

9 3

Noise cancelling devices

Has anyone used a noise cancelling device?

Do they work?

Ellatynemouth 8 May 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ear plugs .79 cents work just great

Yes my dog and she works.

I wish there were a noise cancelling device attuned to the Trump frequency.🙂

That said, I would like to buy one of these headphones but they are always so expensive. I have doubts the money is justified.

Apparently those noise cancelling headphones make things better and worse. Constant background noise is removed making other noises more noticeable.

A divorce worked for me.

The noise of women.

Depends on the quality and the type of device. Over-ear headphones will do a better job than on-ear, and that will do better than earbuds. Most are just noise reducing, though a few high end ones are exceptionally good. My dad first showed me his Bose that worked so well, you couldn't hear what he was saying when you put them on.

You mean condoms? Yes...Yes they do.

They might prevent some future noise, but they do not cancel the surrounding one.

@legna ball gags

Yes. Not perfectly but they do work.

I use noise canceling headphones (Bose). Absolutely love them!

In principle they do but I haven't tried ever. You can search brand Bose, they are kind of pricey. The goid news, they are getting a little bit more affordable now. Let's hope you'll get feedback from an actual user.

They are not cheap, but well worth the price. They will last a long time if taken care of. You can also get replacement parts through their customer service.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:91357
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.