Agnostic.com

82 6

So what is your most hated song of alltime? The one that you have heard so many times that you just can't bear the thought of hearing it again. For me it's Freebird by Lynrd Skynrd

myownmind 7 May 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

82 comments (76 - 82)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Anything by Status Quo

That most-irritating of all irritating christmas songs, the Little Drummer Boy, aka Rum-Te-Tum-Tum.
Oh, No, not Rum-Te-Tum-Tum!!

too many to list, but pretty much anything with a certain diminished chord in it. it's a chord debussy (whom i dislike) used a lot. i'm blanking, can't think of anything but "tangerine" at the moment that also has it. off the top of my head, among the songs without that chord that i can't stand, "my way," "is that all there is?" and "the long and boring song..." oops i mean "the long and winding road" -- the only beatles song that i, an avid beatles fan, can't stand -- stand out. it's morning. i don't do mornings. my mind is mostly blank.

g

Chicken Fried....

America - A Horse With No Name

Rock Lobster. A fraternity at the University of Illinois used to torture their initiates by making them listen to that song cranked full blast all day long.

BD66 Level 8 May 27, 2018

Doesn’t the Geneva Convention forbid that type of thing?

For me I can't stand to hear most of the music I grew up with. 70's/80's

Nnnnnnoooooooooooo!!!! Them are the best! (except for Free Bird, that is) πŸ™‚

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:91535
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.