Agnostic.com

16 7

Newbie here!

Hey, I'm new here so I'm wondering if anyone has any tips or tricks to navigating this site. What are its best/worst features? What do the little icons and percentages mean? I'll probably access mainly with my phone unless the site is better via computer. Thanks in advance!

dkp93 8 Dec 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Like you, I found this site through FB, and joined earlier this evening. I do like the idea of being more open about my disbelief in any 'magic man in the sky', but I also work for the state, and I truly believe my job could be in danger if anyone found out I'm atheist. So far, I'm liking this site.

SC former governor is US UN representative and current governor was Trump's first endorsement from this state. Not a single Democrat in any statewide office. If it weren't for obligations I have here, I would have moved years ago.

Advice ...

... stay relaxed, laugh more often than snarl ... and say 'Donald Trump is a moron' at least twice week.

That's at least a daily mantra for me!

Welcome! The more the merrier.

Hi I just found this site myself and joined up tonite, how ya doing. I'd have to beg to differ with your comments, if I had to sit in a room with the men that you described, I'd want to kick them all out of the plane and just yelll at them as their all falling without their parachutes that God will save you, just believe ! As each one meets their maker when they come hurtling towards the earth !
What a bunch of misfits...hi !!!

Hello and welcome. I've been here a little while and I am still trying to figure some of this out myself, but I don't think it's overly critical that we do. The star next to your "name" I think is an indicator as to your level in the group (how much activity you have done), the heart indicates that you are open to dating or meeting people for dating, the percentage number I think indicates how compatible that individual is with you, based on the questions you answered when you joined. (Please, someone correct me if I am wrong about any of this). Anyway, welcome, and have fun.

Welcome! I'm new here as well. Only been around a couple days. I can't think of any real good advice to add on top of what's already been offered except to use the search features to find posts you're interested in commenting on and be sure to engage. The more you interact, the more you'll get out of it. 🙂

Welcome to the site. Stay skeptical my friend!

Have not been on here that long either. Got to level 5 rather quickly, mostly because I am extroverted and enjoy interacting. I have not noticed much difference between devices. I use desktop phone and kindle all seem pretty much the same.

I'm already a level 3 and it hasn't even been 12 hours since I joined!

Lots of interesting people on here. Don't care about the political bashing that much. They make me think of many subjects, that I once pondered over and never really had anyone to banter about with.

Messaging on this site has never worked for my S6 so I just use complement instead. Otherwise it's really not that complicated. The more you play around on the site the easier it becomes.

Watch out for those level 8 people... They’re scary! lol

The levels are my favorite thing, though I think it matters little after level 5. I like how it gives you a sense for how much these random people you interact with have interacted here. So far I have had a few disagreements with people at level 5 and up and I think some people are just disagreeable, but they’re not really just trolls. I appreciate good conversation even if it is argumentative.

The levels make me think of Scientology! Lol

I'm new here too. So far this is a great community! The percentages are supposed to be a compatibility rating or something like that for those who are willing to use this community to podsibly meet people. So far the worst feature is there are not a lot of members here yet.

Percentages are for dating compatibility.

@GrantSmith

Never mind the quantity ... it's the quality that counts.

Welcome aboard.

welcome to the site

Welcome, i think that youll like it here..
I just use my phone and it works fine :

Welcome. Some good advice below

Well hey there... welcome home! You will absolutely love this forum... its a site to love and enjoy people from all around the world....pretty cool!

So far I'm really impressed and happy to have found the site!

@dkp93 well alrighty...

Click on the About tab to get more info on the site and why it’s been developed.

The star next to a name denotes what level of site member that person is.
The heart and percentage shows how close or far a person is from your answers on the who you are questions.

The view is different between the phone browser and the computer browser. Try both, and see which you like best.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9173
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.