Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK One dead, one critically injured in fiery plane crash at Millard Airport | Omaha Metro | omaha.com

This is 9 miles from me. This is also highly unusual...

HippieChick58 9 May 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was blocked from reading it. They are blocking all EU people due to the new data protection laws. What happened?

Americans have to hide somehow

There was a crash at our local suburban airport very early this morning. One dead, one in critical condition. Because we're in the middle of the US and a major E-W Interstate Hiway runs just a few miles away we get some "interesting" traffic in and out of that airfield.

@HippieChick58 Nasty. Was it a commercial passenger flight or a private plane?

@Petter Private plane which makes it very suspicious. The passenger traffic goes to the city airport, Eppley Airfield about 18 miles east.

@HippieChick58 I presume the investigators will eventually reveal - or not!

@Petter I don't follow local news too closely, but I will try to remember to check back on it.

@HippieChick58 Only if there's a major scandal.

Still cannot get links

THe first invite I had to go up in a small plane the pilot had a heart attack before going to the airport. THe second time the flight went ok but it just felt too much like being way up in the air in a VW bug

Sigh. It was a bad crash - I know a few folks who fly out of there and hoping it is not one of them. ?

Ohub Level 7 May 27, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:92052
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.