Agnostic.com

16 23

F*cking Perfect

"In my research, I've interviewed a lot of people who never fit in, who are what you might call 'different': scientists, artists, thinkers. And if you drop down deep into their work and who they are, there is a tremendous amount of self-acceptance."

--Brené Brown

Warning: Video contains an explicit scene of suicidal ideation. A powerful message with an uplifting ending.

VictoriaNotes 9 May 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Perfect Post
Thank You Thank You

Perfect Post
Thank You Thank You

Perfect Post
Thank You Thank You

Perfect Post
Thank You Thank You

Perfect Post
Thank You Thank You

Perfect Post Victoria!

exactly! tears. ?

Nice the hear the original version not the censored radio version.

She always hits it out of the ballpark. I have a tremendous amount of respect for Pink. Her song "What about us" reminds me of every single child who died or was affected by gun violence

thank you, Victoria. i'm crying - yes, i needed that ❤

Oh yeah. Tears. Fucking perfect. More tears. Thank you, Victoria. {{{ huggles }}}

I love Brené Britten Brown! I have a 6 hour audio book of hers and I've managed to listen to it multiple times. I highly recommend!

I love Pink. She is a great human being, supportive mother, and realistic in her marraige.

Great!!! Awesome!!! Perfect!!

Nice Victoria-good song and video

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:92209
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.