Agnostic.com

17 1

President's Job Approval Rating

Today the president received a 59% job disapproval (that is from one source). I was wondering what his approval rating would be amongst this community of people. I do have concerns that this might be an inappropriate venue for this question.

• 2 votes
  • 59 votes
  • 2 votes
rpmazzella 6 Dec 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

45 sucks. Knew that going in.

Yep, I disapproved of him long before he descended on the escalator to announce his candidacy by spewing his racist bile. It's still stunning to me how many so-called Christians think he's god's chosen one.

I see another consensus building here.

The majority of us do not like tRUMP-Impeachment can't be soon enough for me.

He's the embodiment of the ghouls that John Carpenter depicted in his film "They Live."

The results here are no surprise.

Polls only sample registered voters. Registered voters represent a statistically more conservative demographic of American society. So, tRUMPy's approval ratings are actually likely much lower than numbers reported in the polls.

It's a shut out!

godef Level 7 Dec 19, 2017

as much as i love him for exposing all that is wrong with an uneducated electorate [ democracy] His admin is definitely calling some bad tunes

This is one of the best polls. It has Trump at 43%

[rasmussenreports.com]

BD66 Level 8 Dec 19, 2017

Thank you that was great info.

Way higher than I would have thought.

For me being an atheist is something that requires contemplation. Even though we are all born with a “Blank Slate”, many of us are indoctrinated into some sort of religious belief system. To escape from which ever system we inherit, requires us to think, as opposed to having faith.
Based on this survey so far, not only do we think but we know what is morally correct without the need for a religion’s morality to guide us.

I think pulling out of the paris agreement made America look like a bunch of children who can't be expected to honor anything we sign because in 4-8 years we'll just change our mind on it anyway. Can I get an amen!

...Oh ya and climate change

Trump is, most of the time, an absolute disaster. He's a science denier, he's a shameless liar and hypocrite, he has no tact or diplomatic skill whatsoever, and he's brought the USA to its lowest point since the recession - despite the fact that the Dow Jones continues to grow, which is independent of his administration. He has, however, said one thing with which I very much agree; the USA needs an infrastructure overhaul. I'm just worried about where he's going to get the money to fund it.

I see this vote is going more-or-less where I would expect it to go.

I am surprised that anyone would be undecided let alone approve of the evil turd.

Living in Australia I was shocked when Trump was elected but now I am not shocked by anything he does or says. Disgusted yes. Shocked no. I can not think of one thing that he has done or said that I can agree with and that is rare

Dale Level 4 Dec 27, 2017

I wanted somebody to shake up Washington after 8 years of that idiot Obama and so far he’s doing a hell of a Job!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9240
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.