Agnostic.com

21 1

The most important question you've been asked today

Simpsons or Family Guy? I've always liked Family Guy better

Jsands 5 May 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I no longer watch television. I used to watch Simpsons but I'd pick a third and say South Park.

Got bored of both

Neither. I can't believe that shit is on tv and adults watch it.

Some people enjoy it & it doesn't cause any harm. Personally I hate soap operas & reality tv, but I believe others when they say they like it.

@Stealthbeard me too!

Are you sure you want to do that?

Rosh Level 7 May 28, 2018

Are you ready for coffee?

Why is your photograph sideways?

Most important question he'll be asked all day...

Can't decide..won't decide..need both!

Big Mouth

Really wish that had been around when I was a teenager.

Simpsons - how can you not 'go yellow'?

Simpsons. When I used to watch tv.
Haven't in years.

I was asked if I started the coffee maker. It's early....

Last time I watched an EP Simpsons was horrible & Family Guy was ok but both are out of my rotation anymore The Orville is still there though.

I like both. As long as a cartoon doesn't cow toe to the FCC, it's good. Simpson's, Family Guy, Southpark, Cow & Chicken etc. All good.

Family Guy. But give credit to the Simpson's for opening the door for irreverent humor in animated series.

Family guy.

The Simpsons, hands down.

I am still pondering what a young woman asked me Saturday and my response and her comeback. TBD. Whatever May Be, May Be. Que Sera, Sera.

The Simpsons.

Lisa walks up to Homer, who is sat at the kitchen table and says: "you sir are a baboon".

My favourite episode is the personal ads episode, where Bart's teacher is looking for love but Bart is the 'man' she's unknowingly corresponding with.

Simpsons

Simpsons

Coldo Level 8 May 28, 2018

"What do you want for breakfast"

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:92484
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.