Agnostic.com

5 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

But my hippie mama is here to look after me

Rosh Level 7 May 28, 2018

human always want to control and manipulate others even down to kids -disgraceful

Rosh Level 7 May 28, 2018

Yes, they are the fearful ones.

Unfortunately the theft of children by our gov. has been going on for centuries. I was taken from my family at age 5 and separated from my 5 older siblings. We were all experimented on and most of us were abused. Indigenous families did not even have legal rights to their own children nor did slaves. I hate to imagine where those children are now or what they are being subjected to. It is a much more invasive problem than this story alone and IT NEEDS TO END!

I am sorry to hear that yes public need to know about this and ignorance is not an option

Must have been a lot of people calling my representative and saying, "Where are the children?" because his mailbox was full, but left messages for both senators.

Shared on FB.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:92488
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.