Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found With a Bad Case of Dandruff

I so wanted to make a reference to that 70s dandruff commercial but my mind is still taken up with Running Dog Amish's sartorial choices. So, no clever comment. Good article, though. Dandruff in dinosaurs...and the poor things couldn't even use a good conditioner! (To our knowledge, that is. Who knows? They might have had all KINDS of great product!😉)

BookDeath 8 May 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Undoubtedly demodetic mange, still on everybody & everything nowadays.

It took a while for head & shoulders to evolve.

Coldo Level 8 May 28, 2018

This is a very interesting article. The fossil dandruff just builds the case more that dinosaurs were basically a bunch of bird-lizards, and did not, in fact have more reverse peristalsis than is seen in the present day animal kingdom, or have telekinesis (which I sort of knew already, pardon my bookishness).

However, it reminds me of something.

There have been dinosaurs within the past decade that were sighted in the deep, unexplored forests of Africa. Much of Africa is not explored, anyway.

They most likely had a natural remedy.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:92599
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.