Agnostic.com

2 0

Greetings! I am amazed, (and not), that there's a site for free thinking dating or is it free thought dating? It's a small community locally and in comparison to other sites, nationally but who cares? Secret handshake time.

I love this time of year and even with my lack of beliefs I enjoy holidays that are calls for light in a time of darkness, never more meaningful. Hanukkah, a leftover from my marriage, Yule, I joined CUUPS, (Pagan group at the Unitarian Universalist church I attend), because I like the people, Christmas, the parts that deal with hope. I blather or blither, your choice.

Gabh an latha!

Bobbing56 3 Dec 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There are pagan groups?? Cool!

I decided not to be on here for dating anymore.

Random, my former wife teaches art, kids/adults, her name is Sara when she has a kid named Sara😎, she calls her Sara-ha, kids find it hysterically funny. When Sara was young her name was a ganny name and she got teased about it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9260
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.