Agnostic.com

23 5

Dating Experiences on Agnostic.com Poll

Dating Experiences Poll on Agnostic.com

Due to a couple of recent happy couples who have shared their success stories of meeting on Agnostic.com, let’s see how many other couples have met here:

• 41 votes
  • 7 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 30 votes
  • 31 votes
Heart_Truth 7 May 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

23 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is a dating site? ?

KenG Level 6 May 28, 2018

Lol

Feels good to at least have these values and beliefs in common.

I’ve also tried dating sites with no luck. This site feels so much more relaxed......no “requirements “ no pressure.

Haven’t yet had the pleasure of meeting anyone in person.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha...........

I didn't come here specifically to date, but the option is open and I wouldn't mind dating if the right opportunity presented itself. I mostly enjoy the conversations that can be had here, as well as the fact that most people on here are willing to accept that I don't believe in a god. It's difficult to discuss my beliefs in real life.

I am just glad there is a place for normal people who do not pray to thin air. Here everyone has the same views and isnt being looked at like they are retarded for not believing in a god, jesus, devil, heaven or hell. So hopefully there is more room for deeper conversation. Dont get me wrong i don't mind hearing a woman yell out to Jesus just when she does its not in any church lol

Or the sad eyes. The sad, oh, you're going to hell and it breaks my heart eyes. SO SICK OF IT

I have no earthly idea why every woman that I really think I could connect with is always located so far away...LOL... I have high hopes, but after 2 commercial online dating site tries with no luck, I figured why not try here... I never realized how difficult dating is these days... I have high hopes, just keep trudging ahead till I meet someone east of the Mississippi....LOL...

I am on Ag**.com for community and a much needed break from religiosity. If I make a good friend or two, GREAT! If I met someone who I click with romantically, even better. If I just hang out chatting about stuff with the group as a whole, it's ok. That sure beats the other sites that I visit.

Zster Level 8 May 28, 2018

Being in Northwest Montana, I don't really have a pool to choose from. It's okay, I was actually expecting that.

I really enjoy this community of people I know are similar to me in outlook on life. I have zero expectation with the dating thing. It's nice making cyber friends just the same.

I'd like to meet someone to date here, but I'm not holding my breath. I don't really expect to have any better luck here than on any other dating site/app.

But at least most of the people here are fun to talk to, even if I don't end up with any dates

Still single.

I hear ya. Pretty certain I'm permanently single at this point.

@Blindbird
That makes two of us.

Yes is an awesome tribe and hopefully i will find someone here to share our journey together

Rosh Level 7 May 28, 2018

Have talked a bit to people, very interesting too. No romantic interests yet, on their part that is. I've seen several men I would like to get to know.

I see your user name and feel like we could be friends.

@Jenmcjen well let's see ?

Given that I have found that I am asexual , I rather doubt that anyone will be wanting to date me , just saying .

@Silverwhisper This video is informative , pertaining to what you asked .

And yes , some aces have found romance , and even marriage with a significant other [huffingtonpost.com] .

The first option generally applies in my case, but the matching features pretty well suck. Until those features improve, I don't really take agnostic.com too seriously as a dating/matching/romance site.

I haven't been on here for long. I had a 16-year relationship come to an end in October. When I feel like I'm ready to date again and feel like I can handle rejection, I might try getting together with someone. Until then, I'm content to just hang out and post stuff, check out profiles, and get to know people on this site

I had someone message me first, I responded in kind, and they have yet to reply... That's the best luck I've had thus far when it come to dating on this site. Met some really cool friends though...

@Compassion8doubt ... and I thought I was the only one who notices these things .. it's such a drag when people don't know how to cross the conversational bridges I lay for them and they don't know how to lay a bridge back.

@Compassion8doubt that is exactly what happened, I'm 51% sure. The other 49% says it was a scammer chumming the waters...

@Compassion8doubt Always ending a response with a question in order to keep the dialog going seems unnatural to me. It isn't something I forget to do, it's something I never think about doing. That is, it sounds like scheming.

@bingst how do you keep the ball rolling? I mean I don't have to have a question, I will reply until they quit replying.

@Booklover I approach it the same way I do with comments and replies, pretty much echoing your last sentence. That is, I also don't think about keeping the ball rolling, the same way I do with any kind of relationship. That could mean the dialog is sporadic, characterized by many conversations, on a multitude of topics. On this site, the forums give us plenty of material for doing this. Most of the private messaging I've started has been based on the discussions, and less so on profile biographies.

I haven't met anyone yet.

I'm here to make friends with people who will not be blessing me and praying for me. No real interest in dating, but as at least one fella here knows, I do not mind a bit of flirting! But better, I like some of the interesting conversations and meeting general people.

Great place for conversation, not so much for dating. Too few people spread out all over the place. Still a worthwhile site for me.

I didn’t join Agnostic for the specific purpose of finding the perfect agnostic woman, but I can’t deny that finding a nice, intelligent, free-thinking woman was (is) also in my mind. The problem is that too many women in this site are (1) too young (I am 58) and (2) not even one of them speaks Spanish! (It just doesn’t feel the same, saying “I love you”, instead of “Te amo”.) Spanish is the language of love!! (Yeah, yeah, I know…!!)

It's been years since I've met anyone from an online site, prior it was once every 2 years for about a decade, recent changes to OKC makes matters worse, so it goes...

@Palacinky
I didn't know of the buyout, it makes sense since they seem to pay to have users like profiles to coax users to pay to see who they are JUST like Match used to do, & probably still do, I got suckered into that so many times.

This was advertised on FB innovatively as agnostics.com, not a dating site. I joined for the community but quickly saw it can be for dating so updated my profile a bit.

In time, I'd be open to meeting a goddess but not right now. Since there aren't many people in Utah here, which is kinda odd, it seems unlikely my true love is lurking about. I rarely end up waiting more than a year or so when I decide to date. There's A LOT of middle aged creeps so the odds are in my favor and after dating several really creepy men I don't seem too bad.

I came here to find common interests with other and share ideas. Never thought of this as a dating site, but whatever....

Sooooo happy people are finding each other.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:92770
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.