Agnostic.com

16 0

What will you do if Trump gets re-elected for a second term?

HoustonSagan 4 May 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nothing. At this point these elections are Coke vs Pepsi to me.

I am not in the USA, but pretty much agree, I am the same regarding our own politics. No matter who you vote for, a politician always gets in.

@SACatWalker Over here, calling someone a politician is like calling them a lawyer and such. Least liked and least trusted occupations here.

Oh, please please don't put that awful image in my head. I have whiplash already from going from the best president in my lifetime to the worst. Make it stop!

Sooz Level 6 May 28, 2018

Don't you mean from the worst to the best?

Celebrate!

gater Level 7 May 28, 2018

Leave the country...because we will have lost our collective minds

Xena Level 6 May 28, 2018

Based on his administration's economic improvements, November should be a bloodbath. In some parts of the country, primary registrations are showing significant shifts in party affiliations to Republican. I'm independent, but it makes a great 'stereo' perspective.

Six years is way too far to predict and lots of time for opposition desperation to manifest in some very destructive ways if his domestic policies continue to improve conditions.

I despise his Middle East policies and even though ambivalent at times about his foreign policies 'trans-Pacific', they are bearing some extraordinary fruit; previous administrations didn't even come close.

As Trump often says, 'we'll see'.

Too awful to think about right now.

I'd be shocked if he finished his first term.

If Trump gets a second term we will truly have hope for world peace!

gater Level 7 May 28, 2018

Probably just instantly die from the sheer stupidty of the situation

I can't think of that just yet.

Cry.

Pop open a few bottles of champagne.

Pray

Life goes on...I certainly wouldn't be bummed out.

Learn russian.

Very same thing I am doing today, thriving with my life.....and still cannot get a date and that is NOT Trump's fault

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:92920
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.