Agnostic.com

8 0

I would love to know what is your "New Years Resolution"

What is your new years resolution or a change you will start in 2018?

Do you think you will maintain or complete your Goal?

twshield 8 Dec 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I usually don't make them; but, this year, I am going to make a resolution to put the pain and anger, caused by my soon-to-be-ex husband, behind me. Oh, and also to work toward ousting Republicans at every level.

I know from experience the best revenge is a good life. It is hard to have that good life if one is filled with pain and anger. Focus on you not him.

Stop smoking. I quit for 7 weeks then had a stressful thanksgiving day and decided to smoke. Bad idea. Now I have the physical cravings again with that nicotine back in my system. It wasn't too hard to quit so I'm going to do it again. Just procrastinating right now.

Don't do new year resolutions.
I'm starting to think that new year resolutions are some kind of weird annual failure ritual where we choose something to fail at keeping up. Then we enjoy a communal shrug at how crap we are, then go back to our normal patterns of behavior.

@twshield It'd be nice...

I've been thinking of reducing the amount of food I throw out. Make sure I use my perishables before they spoil, eat leftovers before making a new meal, making smaller portions if I don't want leftovers, etc.

I don't make them. I try to adhere to achieving my endless to-do lists all throughout the year.

However, should something go undone, and be forgotten, it's rarely the end the the world.

In fact most folks don't notice at all !

How can I make one, I am perfect already - (not really) it is a joke to help my real resolution which is to try and chill in light of the madness around us.

I resolved in 1967 to never make another New Years Resolution. I have kept that one.

I have been single a long time in fact I have not been on a date in several years. My life has taken a drastic change for the better. I have 6 year old twins a boy and a girl. My daughter really needs a woman around. My efforts to find a suitable woman in my life is my resolution.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9336
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.