Agnostic.com

13 1

9 Deadly words used by a women

1. Fine
    This is a word women use to end an argument when they are right, you need to shut up.

2. 5 Minutes
    If she is getting dressed, this means a half hour. 5 minutes is only 5 minutes if you have just been
    given 5 more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3. Nothing.
    This is the calm before the storm, this means something and you should be on your toes. Arguments
    the begin with nothing, usually end in fine.

4. Go ahead.
    This is a dare, not permission, don't do it.

5. Loud sigh
    This is actually a word, but a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men.
    A loud sigh means she thinks you're an idiot and wondering why she is wasting her
    time standing here arguing about nothing. ( refer back to #3 for meaning of nothing )

6. That's O.K
    This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man.
    That's o.k means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and
    when you will pay for your mistake.

7. Thanks.
    A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome.
    ( I want to add in a clause here-This is true, unless she says thanks a lot-
    that is pure sarcasm, she is not thanking you at all. Do not say you're welcome,
    that will bring on a " Whatever"

8. Whatever
    Is a woman's way of saying Fu*k-you

9. Don't worry about it, i got it.
    Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something a women has asked
    you to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man
    asking, " What's wrong " for the women's respond, refer to #3

M121 7 Dec 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Perpetuating the myth that 'women' is one large category that needs to be deciphered.

Sounds like a human list to me, not gender specific at all ...

Is this an original? Maybe some women react like that-maybe some don't.

Lol I don't think it's just women that use this but good try.

You are missing Nr 10... "I am happy for you" and you can believe inside she is not happy.

Actually, some men I have known use those same phrases the exact same way, just saying...

Zster Level 8 Dec 20, 2017

Yikes

godef Level 7 Dec 20, 2017

Hahahahaha...thinking about my divorce almost 12 years ago....

I want to know what the stateme "men" means?

This is hilarious. “Go ahead” is my favorite. We should also mention many of these apply when dealing with children.

HEY! YOU KNOW MY WIFE???.... ugh! Lol!

What ever you want. This is a trap do exactly the opposite of what you to do or better rub her feet and do nothing.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9340
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.