Agnostic.com

8 6

Whats your kitchen look like in the morning...ugh!

When i cook... i clean as i go. When the mrs. cooks, i clean and she puts away the dishes. Well.... here it is....lol.

BucketlistBob 8 May 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This would result in a terminal court marshal

Clean. My sister is very clean and I barely eat. Only my fingerprints are found in the coffee maker. Life juice.

Very nice that you 2 cook together, and you clean up!

The same as it did when I went to bed.

I clean house every night when the kids have gone to bed. Sometimes I just don’t feel like it and the next morning starts off poorly. -.-

That looks nice!

My kitchen looks Dickensian.

What is that?

@BucketlistBob

Like something from a Charles Dickens novel.

@Ellatynemouth. Wow... that's pretty cool. I bet its beautiful!

@BucketlistBob

@Ellatynemouth. Awww geeze... this picture represents your kitchen? Or how you feel your life is going and what state its in? Or both? I'm sorry my friend. I can't imagine your pain and struggles.

@BucketlistBob

Thank you. It's just the kitchen.. No need to worry 🙂

The struggle is real.

Looks like my kitchen.

Oh no !

I live alone, work too much, and when I get home from work I'd rather be here than cleaning anything. Which reminds me, their is a litter box needing attention.... That I will attend to, the dishes can wait.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:93637
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.