Agnostic.com

24 5

Is it healthy?

Wife moved out this weekend. Kids are with her for the next 3 weeks. Didn’t feel like cooking for myself so I went to Buffalo Wild Wings and now I’m at a pub drinking. Is this ok?

Dfox 4 May 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

24 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, take time to grieve. Be careful with drinking and driving, that would only compound things.

I mean sometimes ya gota take yourself out on a date.

As long as it doesn't become a daily thing

Better to get out, be safe...

It doesn't hurt to spoil yourself now and then, under any circumstances. Take it easy. You will find your groove....whatever that may turn out to be.

Of course it is. As long as you don't do it to your detriment.
I think there are probably better places to spend your money though.
BWW is overpriced and the food isn't that great. Then again, that's
just my opinion.

No Wife, no kids. That's not OK
Wings and a beer is fine.

Yes as long as it's one night . Wake up with a headache tomorrow take a deep breathe and figure out your next move

Your life.... with or without her. But you mentioned healthy.... when drinking in a bar is healthy?

I feel bad for you, especially with kids involved. Don't make it worse by drinking until you are a DUI waiting to happen. Call a friend or a cab if you need to.

Sure; that's fine. Just don't make it an "every day" or "most days" thing

You need permission ?

Temporary is fine. As a Lifestyle it is not.

Wings are fine. If you like heat, try the Desert Heat or the Mango Habanero. There is also nothing wrong with drinking responsibly.

Your life man, spend it as you see fit. don't drive, try not to be a dick. other then that all good.

I like their classic dry rub buffalo wings, the flat ones, with a side of mild buffalo sauce a LOT. It's just the right amount of heat.

Ok? It's fucking mandatory. Cope how you want, don't hate yourself for it.

You sound unhappy.

Men hate to hear that.

@GuyKeith

Why? Do they hate to hear the truth?

And why solicit a response? I'm not going to be be part of a culture that sweeps issues under the carpet to be replaced by alcohol. That's worse.

@Ellatynemouth "the truth"? Your assessment on very limited information. Regardless, men hate to hear judgments that compartmentalize them as being weak or unhappy.

@GuyKeith

Do you know what - tough. This guy was asking for opinions. I'm not going to lie just to make him feel better.

And why was the OP asking if it was OK in the first place? People can't ask for opinions then criticise the answers they don't like.

It's his life.

Of course!

Heck yeah

Sounds like a tough time for you. Sorry. You probably feel the need to drown the sorrows, just don't drink and drive.

Why wouldnt it be? its your choice?

Can I ask, why are you asking?

You are an adult. You get to make adult decisions. Fuck healthy!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:94083
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.